- No fever, cough or cold
- Have not been outside the country recently
- Mask - required (read below)
- Gloves not allowed in the office
- MASK REQUIRED (unless specific health issues or young age). Our office, unfortunately, does not have any to provide at this time.
- ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE GLOVES. Wearing gloves is only spreading diseases to everything you touch. Washing hands or using hand sanitizer is best (both available)
What to do when you arrive ):
- TEXT US (or call) when you get here - stay in your car.
- We will text (or call), when YOUR TIME IS READY.
- We will update info over the phone (if possible)
- Unless required, ONE PERSON PER FAMILY.
- Patients will have a more LIMITED time for frame selecting, etc. so we may help everyone.
- As we will be disinfecting in-between patient, TIMES maybe longer - so please be patient.
- NEW PATIENT paperwork can be downloaded here: CLICK HERE (New Pt. Forms)
CDC Guidelines to masks & keeping social distancing
CDC and IL have required masks to be worn in public. You will be required to have a mask on during your appointment. Masks can be bought or made out of many materials. Below are some ideas for homemade masks. There are many YouTube videos on making masks, but you must have something on.
We look forward in seeing all of you again! But please be patient as we prepare to "restart" the office and work within the CDC guidelines.
Dr. Tahir :)
Dr. Tahir :)