Thank you for you interest!
Fun, private Eye Doctor's office looking for a part-time, friendly, detail-oriented, and dependable team member - entry level or experienced.
What you'll be learning and doing:
Answering phones, scheduling, interacting with patients, running tests, assistant to doctor, patient management, frame selection, contact lenses, cleaning, etc.
What you'll get in return:
- Experience in a professional office setting
- New skills as an optician / optical assistant
- Fun environment
- Supportive environment committed to your success
- Flexible schedule with no weekend or holiday work required
- Experience helpful, but not required
- Willing to train
- Spanish speaking helpful
- Long term employment
- Computer skills required
- Pay scale depending on skills/in field
- Mon 9-6
- Tue 9-7
- Thur 9-6
- Fri 9-1 (some)
Email: resume or call/stop in to fill out a pre-screener, take a peek around, and a quick interview!
Do not fax applications
301 Springfield Ave Joliet, IL 60435
Joliet EyeCare Associates
Job Type: Part-time