Dr. Tahir has partnered with the most advanced laser technologies and surgeons available providing many options for vision correction. Comprehensive testing before discussing options, AvaGen genetic testing to detect any mutations, and a zero pushy approach. Our prices are upfront without additional hidden fees or promises. Our surgeons and staff offer personal patient experience.
- SIMLE procedure is now available in Elmhurst! Newest Laser Eye Surgery
- ICL - Implantable Collamer Lens
- LASIK - Laser Eye Surgery
- Lens Exchanges - Similar to cataract surgery
Learn more about each option below:
- The newest SMILE procedure, now available here in IL! In fact, our partner doctors are the very first to perform SMILE in IL!
Before surgery our corenal nerve network is fully intact. With LAISK, as 20 mm of the cornea is used to make a flap, these nevers loose their immedicate network which can lead to dry eyes and irritation.
- Laser creates a very small incision: 4 mm or less
- Small piece of tissue is removed
- Minimal disruption to cornea nerves
- Laser time 25 sec
- Minimal downtime
- Least amount of dry eyes and halos
- Best patient experience
- Excellent outcome
SMILE - with less than 4 mm of the corneal nerve network being cut, SIMLE has significanly less dry eyes and vastly greater patient comfort!